If you haven’t heard, it’s “Movember”, so guys everywhere are growing facial hair this month to help spread awareness on men’s health issues, including prostate cancer. We’re unable to confirm if this was started because the Macho Man himself had the greatest beard of all-time.
With that said, it’s back. It’s time for the 89th Annual Macho Man Randy Savage Fiercest Beard Invitational.
For the rest of November over on Twitter, we’ll be running through the bracket of challengers to determine who has the best beard in the history of wrestling. To determine the seeding for this prestigious tournament, we consulted with President Donald Trump, seeing as he’s a WWE Hall of Famer. Without credibility, this tournament is nothing, and we won’t stand for that.
The Opening Round:
- (16) Damien Sandow Vs. (1) Macho Man Randy Savage
- (15) Lou Albano Vs. (2) Daniel Bryan
- (14) Bray Wyatt Vs. (3) Hulk Hogan
- (13) Sheamus Vs. (4) Hacksaw Jim Duggan
- (12) Kevin Owens Vs. (5) Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase
- (11) The Blue Meanie Vs. (6) Mick Foley
- (10) Jim the Anvil Neidhart Vs. (7) Chris Jericho
- (9) Braun Strowman Vs. (8) Akeem the African Dream
It’s time to settle this, so be sure to vote. Like you, we’re dying to know who wins this. We’re even losing sleep over the thought.
Leave a Reply