Happy National Pizza Day! 2018 has brought us some weird weather, a cool Google selfie app, some dubious movie announcements, and not much else.
But all of that is about to change! It’s the most important day of the year. We’ve gathered some sweet 2018 pizza deals and recipes for you dudes, dudettes, and gender-less dudes!
?Use one of these National Pizza Day Deals. ?
First off, let’s get some free pizza. Most of the major chains have some National Pizza Day 2018 deals ready for you to snatch up.
- Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza is offering a BOGO pizza deal if you sign up with an email address with the mobile app and get a redeemable code.
- Pizza Hut is offering two medium 2-topping pizzas for $5.99.
- Little Caesars is letting you upgrade from a classic to a Most Pepperoni or Most Cheese Pizza for a buck. Use the code “EXTRAMOSTBESTTEST”.
- Baskin-Robbins is offering dessert pizza! Try a free sample of Sweetheart Polar Pizza Ice Cream between 3 – 7 p.m.
- California Pizza Kitchen offers a free upgrade when you get Cauliflower pizza crust instead of ordinary dough.
- Papa John’s has special for $7.99 for a large or pan two-topping pizza carryout. The coupon code 40PIZZA can save you 40% on an online order.
- Pilot Flying J is treating those who download the myPilot app and find the digital coupon to a free slice of PJ Fresh Pizza.
- Certain Round Table Pizza locations are offering a free personal pizza from 2- 5 p.m. on Feburary 9 when you buy a Pepsi fountain drink. It’s free; they just ask that you help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Domino’s offers a “choose any 2” select menu for $5.99.
Also, check your favorite brands’ Twitter accounts and Facebook pages to find more deals that are likely going to be promoted live.
?That’s a lot of pizza, but if you don’t have a code or missed a deadline, try getting the most bang for your buck when you buy a pie.?
Little Caesars and Blaze give you a pretty good bang for your buck, according to Coupon Follow.
?Or, make your own.?
It’s pretty easy! Once you have some dough (metaphorical and physical) you can make pretty much anything you want.
There’s the right way.
And then there’s the wrong way.
Peanut butter and clams is an acquired taste, but so is Hawaiian pizza (ham and pineapple), which is a conversation people get way too intense about.